Welcome to Killing Killers, worldwide headquarters of author/blogger Eponymous Rox


WELCOME TO KILLING KILLERS TRUE CRIME SITE.
Browse us for breaking news, missing person alerts, unsolved crimes and cold cases. Plus explore interviews, photos, case updates and brand new evidence in our ongoing 'Smiley Face Murder' investigation.
Never heard of the Smiley Face Killers before?
Start here. New guests, are you investigating a loved one's suspicious disappearance and drowning? Begin with a look at the forensics of a true drowning and the complete Smiley Face Serial Killer case background. Then read in-depth interviews with families of other 'Smiley' victims, by author Eponymous Rox.


ABOUT KILLING KILLERS' BLOGGER: Eponymous Rox covers cops, curs and killers and has been featured in Crime Magazine and on NBC. The author is also a regular paid-contributor to CrimeMagazine.com, the Gather News agency and Yahoo's Associated Content. JUMP IN: The majority of cases presented on this site are unsolved so your opinion counts -- you don't need permission to start or join discussions, vote in crime polls or submit tips on Killing Killers, and can even do so anonymously if you prefer.

Monday, January 4, 2016

Missing Boston Student Dennis Njoroge Found Drowned in Charles River

Body found in Boston's Charles River on New Year's eve is missing college student Dennis Njoroge (shown in the poster below).

Missing college student Dennis Njoroge found drownedIn a troubling pattern that has plagued cities like Boston for the past two decades, the 21-year-old Northeastern University media-arts major abruptly disappeared from his campus on November 29, 2015.

A native of Kenya, Njoroge moved with his parents to Massachusetts in his youth. They filed his missing persons report when he uncharacteristically lost touch with them and failed to attend anymore school activities.

A month later, on December 31st, a young man's corpse was spotted in the Charles River, and positively identified as the missing college student over the weekend.

This is the same waterway where the body of 23-year-old grad student Jonathan Dailey was discovered in the winter of 2012, bound in chains and weighted with cement.

It's also not far from the city reservoir where missing honors student Franco Garcia was found drowned, after he mysteriously vanished while using a downtown ATM.

As with Dailey's and Garcia's peculiar cold-weather drownings, Boston police are claiming there is "nothing suspicious" about the similar disappearance and death of Dennis Njoroge as well.

In fact, they informed reporters yesterday that they don't even plan to fully investigate it because -- as is typical for waterlogged bodies -- there were "no signs of trauma" on Boston's latest drowned young man.

5 comments:

  1. I will pray like I never ever prayed before at the ALTAR and go into the LIGHT to ask GOD to help me and give me the STRENGTH to call on ten souls,and may the LIGHT PROTECT me from the EVIL DARKSIDE spirits like demons, and our love ones can have a demon in them that comes and go from their body,and they can act real nice and sweet but be evil and some people can have more than two demons in them.I was sitting down on the sofa and fell to sleep at night and heard a strange cry in my face,it had awaken me and their it was a young demon with a black robe on that had a hood on it,when the demon took down the hood,dam it was a young female with dark thick short hair
    and she had a scar on both sides of her face,like it was burned there.I was quiet and the demon started to talk,so she said with a cry I AM WEAK,AND I AM HUNGRY AND I HURT, and I thought like dam what happen to her,and than my in sight had shown me she was beat,rape,tortured and made the master slave and only the Queens get really treated always nice and they love it, their beauty and dam evil soul.The female demon need a body to go in like mine because I have a gift but my SOUL is special and I could of DESTROY her with ROSARY and HOLY WATER but I just felt so sorry for her that she died and went to hell,and she knew if I could help her I would and she left as quiet as she came with a cry.I ask the spirit world what had happen to Shane M,Montgomery and they had shown me he was abducted and set up forlike a turkey human harvest and body than dump and Paul R.Kochu spirit said he was taken on the main road in a small tow truck and I see a color white and red and stop in Amish town and then Paul was dump and it really hurt me to think of what theydid to Paul and hls spirit said is so sad and heart less evil, a dam shame what a nice nurse like Paul had to go through and his soul said they kept taken his pants off and his shirt and stouck a silver long object in his waist line in his back to his spine and took his blood as it drip and Paul spirit and my insight connect together and I know he could feel my thoughts and my mine kept going this can not be Paul and can I be strong to bare this inhuman evil cruel act, seeing Paul body laying near fine light dirt and can Paul now be at a beach and his captures let him go ,and I thought to my self, where is Paul shoes and Paul can you get up I cried, and dam who did this evil shit because you did not capture his SOUL and GOD HAD PAUL but the demons had his BODY,these are evil people you thik is nice could be love ones,fake friends etc. and they turn on you,REMEMBER feel the wind and touch in faith in GOD LIGHT AND YOUR SOUL WILL SEE THE WIND,WHEN YOU ARE NOW IN LIGHT OF SUPER NATURAL and GOD ANGELS and SAINTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dennis Michael Njoroge, 21, was in his senior year at Northeastern University where he majored in media arts when he vanished late in November of 2015. His body was found in Boston's Charles River on December 31st. Following autopsy and toxicology tests, the city coroner concluded it was impossible to determine if the young man truly drowned by accident or suicide, or if he *somehow* died elsewhere and was placed in the water already dead. Thus, the cause and manner of Njoroge's death was listed as 'unknown' although a BPD spokesman stated at the time that they weren't investigating the case as a homicide.

    E.R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was their any Marks or struggling Marks on his body. ? There has to be some type of evidence. I just feel like Noone works hard enough

      Delete
  3. A lot of bodies in the Charles lately.! Is there a timeline or database?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone needs to go down for this. These kids are so young. Didn't even get a chance at life. If they don't pay for what they did now. They will is the second life.


    Makes me sick to my stomach.


    God bless the families and friends to these young men .

    ReplyDelete