U.S. Supreme Court justice Antonin Scalia found dead at a *resort ranch* with a pillow over his face ... death by obesity, or murder?
1. If Justice Antonin Scalia was deathly ill from being so overweight, what was he doing frolicking around at a Texas resort ranch by himself, and without his personal physician close by? "I had a chance to observe him ... animated and engaged," said a fellow guest. "He was very entertaining."
2. Who sleeps with a pillow over their head? “We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled.”
3. Why would Scalia fold his hands peacefully while experiencing a painfully fatal heart attack? “His hands were sort of folded on top of the sheets. The sheets weren’t rumpled at all.”
4. What kind of coroner decides the sudden passing of a high-ranking government official "was natural" over the telephone and without ever examining his body? "I respected the wishes of the Scalia family ... I did this based upon credible reports."
5. How come Scalia's family went to extreme measures not only to avoid a physical examination of the Judge's corpse at the scene of his sudden death but also an autopsy? "It's not unusual .... I didn't see any red flags."